The Alithicon P-88 is formulated for use to lubricate roller chains found on farm and industrial machinery where normally used roller chain lubricants attract dirt and other abrasives, creating an abrasive compound which accelerates wear and shortens chain life.
The Alithicon P-88 roller chain lubricant will not attract dirt and abrasives and will extend roller chain life of up to 400%. The Alithicon P-88 dissolves and penetrates rust. It is the preferred
Choice to use to loosen rusty bolts and nuts. The Alithicon P-88 displaces moisture. Just spray parts or surfaces, wait a few minutes, and wipe off with a cloth. Re-spray for long-term protection.
The Alithicon P-88 is an excellent quick-start spray, replacing ether, to aid in cranking difficult-to-start diesel engines. The Alithicon P-88 will not vapor lock diesel engines, as does ether.
* extends roller chain life of up to 400%
* will not attract dirt and abrasives
* dissolves and prevents rust
* displaces moisture * contains teflon
* penetrates rust to loosen rusty bolts & nuts
* a diesel engine quick start spray - replacing ether
* meets with usda / fda h-2 requirements
When using the Alithicon P-88 to lubricate roller chains, chain freezing and crimping, and chain sprocket jumping is eliminated. As a result, roller chain and sprocket life is greatly extended.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!