The Alithicon 9700 Para/Synthetic Industrial Power Fluid is formulated from premium-quality synthetic and petroleum base lubricant fluids, resulting in a superior multi-viscosity lubricant, designed for use, to be used in hydraulic systems, variable speed drives, piv’s, fluid-type bearing lubricant, reeves drives, gear reducers and roller chains.
The Alithicon 9700 para/Synthetic Industrial Power Fluid is a multi-viscosity lubricant designed, to be used, to lubricate equipment requiring an iso-32, iso-46, and iso-68 lubricant, eliminating the need to inventory three oils, while maintaining your equipment, while greatly extending equipment life and increasing production.
We also, recommend to use the Alithicon 9700 Para/Synthetic Industrial Power Fluid in applications where oem requirements call for and iso-100 fluid.
The Alithicon 9700 Para/Synthetic Industrial Power Fluid greatly reduces operating temperatures and will extend the life of variable-speed drives of up to 500% over the more commonly used oils.
* will not mix with water * will not foam in service
* reduces operating temperatures * controls rust and corrosion
* resists oxidation * eliminates the need to inventory two oils
* fortified with extreme pressure (ep) additives, which has no adverse effect on any metals
* reduces 80% of leaks and blown hoses in hydraulic systems
* extended drain intervals, which can classify it as environmentally friendly
* greatly extends variable speed and bearing life of up to 500%
Hydraulic systems, oil-lubricated bearings, variable speed drives, reeves drives, enclosed gear reducers, piv’s, roller chains, and many more.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!