The Alithicon 822-T Synthetic High Temperature Chain Lubricant is formulated to provide extra-long service life in high temperature applications. Its physical characteristics make the Alithcon 822-T the ideal fluid to use to lubricate bakery oven roller chains, which must operate under extreme high temperatures, above those at which petroleum oils will not perform satisfactorily (above 400° F).
The Alithicon 822-T Synthetic High Temperature Chain Lubricant is highly resistant to thermal cracking, which results in the formation of coke. It is also highly resistant to oxidation thickening. The distillation point of the alithicon 822 allows chains to operate at maximum performance, when chains’ environments reach temperatures of as much as 700° F.
The Alithicon 822-T Synthetic High Temperature Chain Lubricant is formulated from a technical grade, synthetic white oil, which meets with FDA/USDA requirements, for use to lubricate chains in federally inspected meat and poultry plants. It is also non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
The alithicon 822-T Synthetic High Temperature Chain Lubricant is also available in a nondrip formulation. When ordering the non-drip 822 chain lubricant, order Alithicon 822-T.
Check the Alithicon Lubricant for USDA approval, for use in food-processing plants in the 2002 NSF white book (NSF international / non-food compounds) at www.nsf.org/usda
* formulated to lubricate bakery oven roller chains which operate in extremely high temperatures, of up to 700° F
* eliminates coking, and a “sooty carbon” buildup on oven chain rollers
* leaves no residue buildup when the alithicon 822 vapors are incinerated through bakery catalytic beds or sfter-burners.
* formulated with a FDA/USDA H-1 approved fluid
* waterproof - eliminates chain rusting when used to lubricate roller chains in poultry plants
* low volatility - reduced vapors and smoke
* environmentally friendly
* extends roller chain life of up to 500% longer than petroleum oils, under extremely high temperature conditions
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!